Friday, June 15, 2012

Fit n fiesty!

Ello lovelies! 
      So I'm so busy that it's really hard for me to post as much as I'd like to so I decided I'd try to post once a week and I'll post 3 different post. One for fitness, one for life in general, and one about work. Sense a week or twos worth of blogging material will be A LOT to write in just one post. 

*listening to Landon Pigg*
Okay so...the last two weeks have been more successful than I thought. I haven't lost a ton more, I think only a couple of pounds but what I gained has so much more merit. Not gonna lie the past two weeks have been a struggle but, a lot easier than I could have ever imagined. The first week was the hardest, trying to keep my mind positive was tough but the second week was a lot easier. I just keep shutting out all those negative thoughts out. Sometimes they are too strong and I lose but not very often and I'm still trying so I give myself credit for not giving up. :) My sister reminded me of a quote that I'd like to share..."Everyday is a fight sometimes you win but sometimes you lose." Demi Lovato Now I'm not sure if that's exact or not but pretty close if not. 

My sister made me realize I'll have to fight this for the rest of my life but the harder and longer I fight the easier it will be. So I'm waiting for my easy. 

So I took some pics of the things I was telling you guys about in my last post. :) I love pictures!! :) 
Look below for those! :D 

Race to 60 miles: Well sadly I lost. :( 1st place goes to my friend Matty, he went crazy on the bike and was way ahead. :) Congrats to him! 2nd place goes to my freind Bree..she beat me while I was on my way to the gym to finish 3 miles. :(  But even though I lost I gained so much! I proved to myself that even working 11 hour days I can go to the gym and push myself as far as I want. :) I also realized how much endurance I have. I also learned that shin splints hurt! :( lol

So TODAY!!! we start another race to 60 miles but this one we can only count miles done by running or walking. This one is going to be tough but I'm so excited. Now that I know these kids are not messing around I'm really going to give it all I've got! :D I've got an unstoppable game plan and I'm ready to take em DOWN! 
Contenders: ME
                   Bree 
                   Jenny
                   Matty and his friend. Oh and his friend thinks she can do it in 10 days...talk about uping the anti. sheesh. I told him I'd be in a wheel chair at the end of this race. lol 

So...here we go Day 1. I'll be back to let you know I won! :) 



 The 60 mile challenge template...found at
http://thethingaboutjoy.blogspot.com/
 My wall with calnedars...and weight loss sticky notes!
 This calendar is for exercise...and eating etc
 The pounds 2 go and pounds lost yay! 12 pounds gone!
Snack Idea: Sugar free/fat free pudding made with 1% milk. Pretty tasty if you need a sweet fix. Oh and you can have that whole blue lid container for only 100 calories! Get your pudding on! LOL ;)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and upcoming week! :) 
Ms. Holly <3
 

1 comment:

  1. I love all your motivational stuff!! :)) I'm going to make a notebook (as soon as I make it to the store, and fill it with different exercises and motivation pictures so I can remember the exercises to try, and stay motivated. :))

    Can't wait 'til Tuesday!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete