Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank YOU V.S. Catalog!

Hello Lovely Readers,
        Hope you all had a fantastic day. I however had a very plain day. :/ Oh wells I come home and see my Victoria Secrets catalog laying on the counter and...low and behold I've found new motivation. Every year I look through that catalog and every year I tell myself I'm going to loose weight and look like those models. Now I know in reality that I will never look like a model but...I can look healthy and beautiful. :D So I went to my room and updated my inspiration wall. I have a dry erase calendar that I write exercises and weight ins on and check each day if I do good or bad and then I have motivational phrases and then pics of models. Also I have a huge paper calendar with school stuff on it. I'll upload a pic soon...it's not working tonight. :(

Okay so this week has not gone too well. I havent stuck to anything on my plan. :( I promise myself to do better tomorrow. :) A new day, a new chance, and a new success! :D

Okay so now I have to do sociology hw. :( Any who, have a good night! :D Remember to be you and be great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment